Welcome to Bridge Haven Memory Care Residences: unlike any other memory care.
What is Family-Style Assisted Living?
Unlike traditional nursing homes and institutions, Bridge Haven provides family-style assisted living in private residential homes located nestled in well-established neighborhoods throughout Lawrence, Kansas.
Family-style living means residents build long-term relationships living like a family in a comfortable, loving home. Social gatherings, home-cooked meals, holiday celebrations, and backyard barbeques are just a few ways we celebrate life and family. At Bridge Haven, people are surrounded by friends, family, and a community who cares.
Who do we care for?
Bridge Haven provides memory care for seniors with varying stages of Alzheimers, dementia and Parkinsons. Our residents are lovingly embraced as part of the Bridge Haven extended family.
What are some of the features of Bridge Haven assisted living homes?
- Loving licensed care for memory-challenged individuals in a genuine, home-like setting, not an institutional facility.
- More attentive care with the highest staff to resident ratio available.
- Residences are professionally designed to reduce confusion and anxiety.
- Individualized social engagement, activity and exercise plans.
- Walking path with abundant flowering gardens.
- Specially balanced menus with made to order individual choices.
- Daily housekeeping, laundry and turndown service included.
- Therapy and rehabilitation available.
- Flat monthly fee with no long-term contracts.
Who are we?
Our Staff are trained and accredited by the Alzheimer's Foundation of America
Click for more info on living with Alzheimer's